November 3, 2008

Halloween fun

We traveled to Kingsburg for the weekend to spend Halloween with my mom and my sister.  We went trick or treating with all the kids and got so much candy... Caleb (above) looked super cool in his vintage football uniform. Megan, who I didn't get a good picture of, went as Dorthy and Maddi pranced around in a clown outfit.  
She is too cute!!!

Ct went out like an army guy...my mom made this great costume and we got so many compliments everywhere we went. He was so delighted to walk up to a house stick his helmet out and get candy.
And Savana was a bumblebee.  She had decided to be a bee about three weeks ago and could not stop talking about it.  We all had a great time in Kingsburg.

3 comments:

Casey said...

They all look adorable! You must have had a great time!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting pictures of the kids! we had a great time!! we love you guys so much!!!!

Debbi said...

Okay Beckie! I do not believe this. No wonder...I am so into scrapbooking and digital in particular, after I saw the Reunion blog I clicked on your blog and couldn't believe it! A kindred spirit as well as a cousin! The things we don't know about each other! -Debbi