
On Wednesdays, Chad has personal training in Danville and he was able to get Savana in at the same time... it is not personal training, but fundamentals. Savana loves it.
She loves Coach Johnny too. Her is so patient with these 3's and 4's.
When I ask her if she likes swimming or soccer, she says "I like swimming and soccer".
4 comments:
So awesome that she is getting in to sports already! I have to admit I am pulling for swimming...even better water polo!
Oh my gosh, how cute is that? You have a budding athlete!
Hi Becky, thanks to visit my new blog, and for your comments, i think that you look good in some pictures, especialy one that you appear whith your camera, i like your blog so much, your daugther is beautiful, lets keep in touch, ok?, i going to try to visit your blog often, take care, hugs. Moni
This little cutie is going to be one rockstar soccer player. Love your pictures, and definetly some creative work. Now I find that inspiring! Thanks for your comments, please continue to give feed back. I enjoy it. I'll keep up with ur blog as well. It's great! Can't wait to see you and your beautiful family! Keep in touch!
Grace and peace to you cuz! Love ya
Post a Comment