October 17, 2008

8 x 8 Digi Album

So I wanted to share what I have been working on for the past week.  I am hooked on digital scrapbooking. The options are endless with the Shutterfly albums that you can create.  I choose a color theme for this album, to help Savana out with her colors. Colors always makes a great album.
Page 1
Page 3
Page 5

I think I enjoy making a book because it is like a yearbook for your family.  How was I to know that two years at Editor n' Chief of my high school yearbook was fueling my desire to create.
Page 7
Page 9

Each page has a white background, so on this blog post each page might look a little seamless.
Page 11
Page 13
Page 15

My favorite part about this project is that I used pictures that I don't usually use for scrapbooking, they may be too blurring, or one of many, but I choose my pictures based on color.
Page 17

Last Page


This was great fun, I recommend everyone should try it. Shutterfly has already made templates by designers so you don't have to do too much work.  


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this so much!! You can put the best things together!!!!

Casey said...

OMG, that is sooooo cute!!! I love the color theme for pictures! As you said, what a great way to use pictures you wouldn't normally scrap! Love the layout sidebar, too!

Brandon said...

Awesome! I really want to get into digital scrapbooking too! I need to do something with all our pics. I should start with this.

We really missed you at the alumni game! We really need to get together sometime What's your schedule like?

Anonymous said...

This album looks really cool. Might have to do something like that someday.

Julie said...

Snapfish is giving away free albums through the oprah website- check it out!!

J