September 12, 2008

Going to school

This was the official second week of school.  Savana has adjusted well and has only one bad morning... that is pretty good since her wake-up time has been moved to 2 hours earlier.  We have a long year ahead of us, but it will be so much fun. 

I also have to confess. I have no "first day of school photos"  I don't want to bore you with my ignorance, but I basically deleted them while figuring out all the SLR  Camera gadgets at the photography event. 

I this photo is a result of the great event, using your SLR off auto was the theme and I have to say I am getting use to it...  I love how this photo captures the back of Savana, while the rest of it is still in motion.


2 comments:

christy said...

Savana looks so big heading off to school. Its amazing how time flies:)

Casey said...

All of my first day photos were blurry this year. The photo you have is great, and most importantly, you still have the story!