September 29, 2008

Documenting a week in the life of...

Monday, Sept 29th

I let the kids sleep in today, it was a long weekend of soccer and they needed to rest.  Grandma cam to pick them u around 8:30am and I was headed to Shepard's Gate, the local Christian Donation Center to drop off about  8 bags of clothes.  I decided to call first and I came to find out that they didn't accept donations until 9:30am, so I had about an hour of free time.


Free time = Computer time

- Updated Blog
- Checked out some Digi Holiday cards
- Emailed c0-workers some great photos of the Triathlon on the 27th
- Went to Starbucks for a Vanilla Latte and a cinnamon swirl coffee cake. 
            Found an old $5 gift card!


Monday + Sticky Notes + 75 degree weather

- 3:30 workout: 10 min run, 60 min Chair Reformer Class
     I need to find a new motivation to work out....
              -Nov 8th 5K seems too far away.

Hard + Challenging = Good Workout

- Monday is my day to prepare for the week.
- Work Baby Shower- Thursday
- Friend Baby Shower- Sunday-RSVP NOW!
- Call mom about Halloween Weekend
     I have a flamingo on my desk that reminds me about my family.  My Maiden name is Garza,        which means flamingo in Spanish. 

Remind me everyday...


- Quick dinner at Grandma's 
- Pick up the kids and chat about the weekend.

Brother & Sister





















1 comment:

christy said...

Love this Beckie:) Wish I could go to a work out class with you...its always more fun with a friend.