June 1, 2008

Srapbooking...Hybrid style

Really been into the hybrid layouts...this type of scrapbooking is getting more and more popular, I just had to add my twist to it. I love the look (digital) of the layered photos. The Hybrid portion would be considered the "real elements" which include, the flower, gems, button and title.
All my digital elements are from designer digitals...this place has tones of great elements.

When I scrapbook hyprid style I tend to only have the background paper, photos and photo frames as digital elements.
Easy Hybrid Layout step by step process coming soon!!!

3 comments:

my cup-a-joe! said...

Hi Beckie! Love the "eyes" layout!!
Are you getting ready for CPR? I need to brush up on my photoshop skills!
Missed you on Sunday! We need to do more scrapping together before CPR!
Hope you're doing well!!!

Casey said...

Love the layouts! You are so good with the hybrids!! I'll be waiting for that tutorial, now that I finally have a new elements!

nan said...

too cool Beckie! You are sooo awesome. can't wait to hear how you do all that.