June 15, 2008

MDW DT Challenge- CASEY

Talking about Dad and what he has actually taught me... that is what Casey's Challenge is all about.... Casey who a one of the most talented artist I know has brought a new challenge to the MDW blog... and I actully enjoyed doing it.

I actually have to admit I have not done anything for Dad... life was hard growing up and well, I really need to put it all behind me. When I reflected on Caseys Challenge, it made me think of everything my father has given me... he raised me in a humble way..., taught me the imporatnce of homemade goods, always give thanks to others and for some reason he has left a legacy with the people around him. THANKS DAD!

Take time to remember what dad gave you and post at the MDW blog for your chance to win a great RAK from Casey!



ATC CARD: Hambly Tranperancy Overlays, mini graphs; Making Memories word stickers and patterned paper.

2 comments:

Casey said...

Thanks, Rebecca! You make me blush:) Amazing ATC! Love how you did it on the transparency with the journaling on the back. So creative!

WriterGirl said...

that is agreat ATC girlie!! I think that is a great way to do something for dad!