This layout was a really big challenge for me, mainly because of the new Cs3 program I got... I have to admit, I am not to knowledgeable on all this digital scrapbooking, but I pretend to be. Actually, I have to give all this credit to Cassie Jones who developed a great lesson on distressing for DesignerDigitals, with a mini-kit b Katie Pertiet. I love this picture of Savana. It was taken as everyone was singing happy birthday to her. She just loves birthdays and I wanted to make this day more than special for her. I can't believe she is three already. Savana will be attending pre-school in the fall and we are excited around here.
2 comments:
Wow! That doesn't even look digi! Fabulous layout! I'd say you're pretty darned talented on the digital front, not to mention paper!!!
i agree with casey!!!
what a cutie on her birthday too.
your kids are sooo adorable, i would love to meet them in person someday.
Post a Comment