May 18, 2008

heat embossed covered mini album-finished

I really enjoyed doing this album, creating it took me out of my elements... well kinda... I have never embossed on anything to do with scrapbooking and absolutelty fell in love with it again. This Maya Road 4 x 4 mini album is one of my favorites and explains alot about me... so I know that it will be treasured by my children.

I choose to use Basic Grey and Hambly Studios Patterened Paper as well as Hambly Studios Tansperancies. I also added a little bit of Tinkering Ink Patterened Paper torn and adhered to the edge of the transperancy.


This is our 2007 Family Photo...

I had some Making Memories definition sticker in by stack of stuff and finally had a change to use them, I also used a digital journaling piece that was printed and journaled on.


In the hospital minuites after CT was born.
As for journaling topics, I decided to explain when I became who I was... for example, "3 years ago"- my name becane mommy.

I love this photo...



7 years ago...

I became Ruth Rebecca Harper


I was able to fit 10 photos in the 8 page mini album... all pages are back with chipboard and inked around the edges...
I will be teaching this class at Califonia Stampin' in July- information is not yet up to date, but I will post it when it does... hope you can join me.




1 comment:

Casey said...

Oh, this is amazing!!! Where is California Stampin? Details, details!