January 27, 2008

store samples...

In this layout CT was about 7 months when he started to crawl and I had to catch him in action. I love the way continuous photos look when they are side by side on a layout. The photos tell a better story that way.
I really do love how this layout came together... the Scenic Route Alphabet chipboards were a lot of fun to play with. For the first time I played with Sassafras Lass papers and absolutely loved them.

Creating for MDW has been a great oppportunity... not only does it push me to do those layouts that need to be done, I have been able to meet such talented people.

All the designers for MDW just had a great make-and-take opportunity at MDW and Sheri and Daniela did a great job putting it together.

2 comments:

Casey said...

I love the layout! The huge text is so cool, and I love the paper technique! Fabulous work, as usual!

WriterGirl said...

Love your page!! That looks awesome!!