August 12, 2007

and so maternity leave it over...

Well, there you go, five months of bonding with my kids... it was a great excuse to challenge myself creatively... it was a great excuse to stay in my pajamas all day... it was a great excuse to search the internet for great message board communities. Now a new jouney is ahead of me. I wil be working 80% time as my boss would call it, it basically gives me one day a week off. This day will be wednesday, in order to go through the whole week to work, I thought it would be best to give me and the kids a break in the middle in order to get through the rest of the week.

So does this mean I will be scrapping less? Well yes, but I will treaure the time that I do and I will treasure the time that I don't.

Monday mornings here I come!

No comments: